Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Embrace God's Plan for You Posted at 5:29 AM 0 comments (+)
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God has already planned all things for me even before I was born. My life is already settled. My career, degree, future house, future car, future job, and my future partner in life. ;D . My plans can't be better than the Lord because He knows what's best. 

About God: God has already finished my life even before it was started. He has the best plan for my life. :)
Command to obey: Never worry about your future life. God already did everything. Just embrace His plan because He knows what's best. Just trust Him. KEEP CALM AND LET GOD. ;)
Promise to proclaim: I have the best life ever in the Lord. :)
About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.