Friday, July 12, 2013
Day 25: The Language of Faith Posted at 9:28 PM 0 comments (+)
Romans 4:17
"... calls those things which do not exist as though they did."

The world taught me to speak what I see physically which is the fact. But since I'm no longer of the world, I should speak in the language of faith which is the language of God. Calling things which do not exist as though they did. I have the power to have whatever I want in my life by calling it. If I have sickness, healing doesn't exist that's why I'll call it.

About God: God's language is faith. God gave me the authority and the power to call things for it to happen in my life.
Command to Obey: I have the language of faith, I will use it. Call the things that do not exist as though they did if I want it to happen in my life.
Promise to proclaim: God will work it out for me if I use my faith
About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.