Thursday, July 25, 2013
CELEBRATE YOUR UNIQUENESS Posted at 4:51 AM 0 comments (+)
Psalms 139:14
I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made

Oftentimes I complain almost everything about myself. I don't feel good about my looks, my intelligence, the things that I have and I have low self esteem. I don't feel special at all. I always say that I'm just an average but not so typical type of girl.

But what I see about myself is far different from what God sees. For Him, I am special and one of a kind. That I am beautiful in every single way. Fearfully and wonderfully made. Unique and can never be compared to others. If God says it, then nobody can change it. That's the truth.

Never be insecure because of what you are or what you have. Be confident of yourself.
All rights reserved your blog
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.