Sunday, January 6, 2013
Day 4 Posted at 5:41 PM 0 comments (+)
I like my MWF classes more than the TTH one so I was in the mood to go to school yesterday but the professors are like not in the mood to teach because most of the students are still having their vacation. Like 3/4 of our class in Psychology and Anatomy. As I thought, they dismissed us early which added boredom so I went to SM Manila which is only a ride from school and bought this thing down here. Tadaaah!
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow in Baby Pink

I love this thing. It gives so much moisture longer than what I imagined. Before, my lips before were kinda dark and chappy. But when I applied it, I was really happy with the results although, I think you have to wait for minutes to see the difference with your bare lips. It costs P99.00 which is a cool thing for a student like me. Inexpensive but such a great product. I'm going to buy another one again. :)




Labels: ,

About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.