Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Day 7 Posted at 12:09 PM 0 comments (+)
Monday. Back to school. Sunday night, I was able to gather some information and make a ppt (finished it before I went to school) about my upcoming report (Monday, supposedly). Group 1 wasn't even able to finish their report because we have to time. Saving files in the flash drive took much of the time which my classmates were happy about. After my psych class, my friend, Rachel, and I were hungry so we ate. We didn't even care about the time when we were eating. We just talked and talked. Unexpectedly and unintendedly, we skipped our Anatomy class because we very late. She went home ahead. While I, was bored, waited for the bus, went to SM Manila to browse slash buy unnecessary things. 
 

Tadaaah! I bought this notepad with "Tekamoment." print (which I was really attracted to) and a pen. ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ

Labels: , , ,

About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.