Monday, January 7, 2013
Day 5 and 6 Posted at 9:19 PM 0 comments (+)
Day 5
I was somehow tensed. After two weeks of vacation from leading my care group, of course we have to go back. It's just a vacation. I think I managed it properly. Somehow.
Day 6
Sunday. Sunday Worship time. The most relieving and fun day of the week. But this time it wasn't somehow. I feel tensed. I wasn't able to convey my thoughts properly. I want to speak properly in front of the people. 
Lord, please give me the utterance and the right choice of words. I really really want to adjust if it's for the good. Help me. I want to know You and experience the real You. Not just know by knowledge and by my own strength. S. Joyce said, the first thing is to decide. Second, is to desire. It's all up to You if You will reveal Yourself to me.

Labels:

About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.