Thursday, January 10, 2013
asdf Posted at 11:43 PM 0 comments (+)
When I see a couple, it always remind me of us. How we used to be before when we're together. How we used to laugh, how we used to smile, how we used to be silent even if there's no specific reason, how our skins used to touch each other while sitting and walking and how our eyes used to meet. Who would've thought? For so many years, what really are we? I do not know.  I was really hurt. Who wouldn't be? The person I loved didn't even know how I felt when things broke apart. How am I supposed to forget? You were the first. My first requited love. 

And if I see you unexpectedly one of these days, and have a confrontation, I won't tell that I want you back nor miss you. Instead, I'll say that we already have to separate our ways. And maybe, I'll say "Good bye."

Labels:

About
Hazel Anne | 17 | PH
Food // Art // Sherlock

Dentist in the making from University of the East. Aspiring multimedia artist.
message
Affiliates
etcetera


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background.